Monday 30 March 2015

Lanolips 101 Ointment Review

Anyone else a sucker for those bargain baskets by the tills? I knew it wasn't just me! I was looking for some new lip balm, (preferably in stick form) and was going to buy a Burts Bees one, however, when I got to the till I started rooting through the sales bins and found this absolute gem!
I recalled seeing it on Chloes Way and figured that for 50p it was definitely worth a try. Imagine my surprise when I got home and had a quick google to find out I'd made a £10 saving! Obviously, that made me very happy anyway but when I actually tried out the balm I was even more pleased. It feels gorgeous on the lips and is so so so moisturising. It's quite hard to get out the tube initially but if you hold it in your hands for a while it warms up and becomes easier to use. It also melts really easily once directly on your lips or skin, it works great as a lip balm or as an intensive moisturizing treatment for other areas. 
Overall definitely worth a scrummage in the bargain bins!

No comments:

Post a Comment