Tuesday 14 April 2015

Sunshine In a Box Gift Idea

 

I saw this idea a of couple years ago on pinterest and have always wanted to try it, I just think colour themed gifts look so put together and professional. So when I was a little stuck for my friends 17th I decided this would be the perfect time to give it a go. All we did was cut out a sunshine from some gold card I had lying around and glued it to the top of the box. Then we found some yellow card and wrote a cute little message in it to go inside the lid, so that it was visible when opened. To finish it off we lined the box with yellow and orange tissue paper and filled with loads of yellow and orange themed gifts that I picked up.
I think the great thing about this gift idea really is that it can be adjusted to any budget and almost any occasion. If it's just a small thank you gift you could just pick up a lip balm and some yellow sweets, But for a birthday gift like this you could get any number of things. It wasn't even that hard to find yellow items either, you'd be surprised.
I hope this idea inspires you, though I take no credit for it, I simply adjusted the idea off a few pinterest posts I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment