Sunday 11 May 2014

Hot UK Deals App: A Bargain Hunter's Best Friend

HotUKDeals.co.uk is a website that me and my family have been using for quite a while but only recently have I discovered the wonders of the app. Or more specifically, the alerts feature.

As a beauty lover (Obviously!) and a bargain hunter, this app is total perfection. You can add any tags you want for example I have 'makeup', 'boots', 'soap and glory' and non beauty stuff like 'harry potter', 'disney' and 'game of thrones' on mine. This means that whenever anyone posts any deals relating to any of these topics, I get a push notification on my phone.


Here's an example of what came up a few weeks ago. I was so tempted to get the Ted Baker make up bag but I actually managed to resist that one. However I did buy the Bare Minerals makeup kit, the freederm skincare range and some Sally Hansen Nail Varnish for £1 after seeing them on this app, and that's just off the top of my head...

Just be warned, your purse won't be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment