Tuesday 12 January 2016

Makeup Revolution 144 Eyeshadow Palette Review





This was a highly appreciated Christmas gift which I couldn't wait to use as soon as I unwrapped it. I've used it a couple of times since then, though I'm yet to brave any of the blues/purples/pinks. I have been really enjoying using the darker, purple toned grey shades in the top right corner of the palette particularly. 
There is an excellent selection of colours in the palette, almost a whole rainbow, I think its great that whilst about 75% of the palette is made up of very wearable neutral shades in browns, blacks, coppers, silvers, golds and whites they've also included some interesting blues, pinks, purples and greens which I'm sure I'll get a little use out of next Halloween. They also have a great range of matte and shimmer/glitter shades too. The colours are very pigmented but do have a lot of fall out and tend to crumble a lot. They are also quite long lasting on their own, even without a primer they can last well from about 7.30-4 for my average college day.
The only complaint is that due to the size of the palette it can sometimes be a little hard to manoeuvre it and apply shadows. Obviously that isn't really a big problem at all and apart from that I love everything else about it. The palette is still available here on the Make-up Revolution website and I would definitely recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment