Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Favourites

1. L'oreal Telescopic Mascara- Definitely one of my all time favourite mascaras.
2. Heros Of Olympus Books- Finally got round to reading the second one and am loving it.
3. Vaseline- My lips have been so chapped at the moment and I tried using my Maybelline Baby Lips but they are seriously the most over-hyped product ever and I think that they are practically useless. So anyway I decided to try out the old classic and it has been working great especially since I have been flying.
4. Fringe Kimono-My current favourite piece of clothing, its the perfect summer piece and its so easy to just throw on and you instantly win in the style stakes. 
5. Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn- I saw this featured on A Yellow Brick Blog a couple weeks ago and really wanted to try it and I have to say it is delicious! I seriously can't believe how nice it tastes considering how few calories it has in it.
6. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- My favourite foundation to date , it matches my skin tone well, is light but gives good coverage and looks dewy but not oily on my skin as most foundations do. I also got it for £6 at the Birmingham Rag Market rather than £11 in Boots so I was very happy!
7. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser-I have been using this for a while now, I've gone through 2 tubes of it and it's really helping to make my skin look less oily.
8. Benefit Porefessional Primer- I recently brought Elle magazine because this primer came free with it, I was very disappointed with the mag but definitely not with the primer. It lived up to all my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment