Sunday 27 July 2014

Maybelline Colour Tattoos Review




Swatches- On and on Bronze on the left and Pink Gold on the right

So everyone who is interested in makeup, whether through blogging or youtube or whatever, raves about these, so I of course had been wanting to pick up a few. When my birthday came in March my friend actually bought me these and I was so happy. Since then I have been meaning to write this review (meaning the photos are rather old) and now finally I have got round to it.
These are perfect for when I can't be bothered to put on eyeshadow properly or if I'm in a rush as they can be worn alone or alternatively can be used as a base/primer for other eyeshadows to help them stay on all day and reduce creasing. Their staying power really is pretty phenomenal, I tend to have quite oily eyelids so these are very helpful for me and make a great base. I have also been able to get away with wearing these to school even though we are only meant to wear subtle makeup, which is really nice :)


I really think I should add some more colours, what do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment