Thursday 24 July 2014

MAC Lipstick Crème Cup





My first ever MAC lipstick.Yesssssssssssssssss.
Can you tell how excited I was?!
Answer: Very!
It took me three months to figure out what colour to buy. I know. I'm weird.
In the end I chose a neutral pink Creme Cup to go with my smoky eye for prom.
Since they cost £16 here in the UK I decided to buy mine whilst I was in New York, whilst it still costs $16, the exchange rate means it worked out at about £9. I was really happy with this since it worked out as pretty much the same price as some high street lipsticks.
It's a gorgeous colour, the perfect neutral 'my lips but better' shade which usually I would avoid to be honest as I prefer bright shades, but I'm really loving it.

So what MAC shade shall I buy next?

No comments:

Post a Comment