Wednesday 29 October 2014

The Halloween Tag

Picture off We Heart It and I added the text

I was tagged to do the Halloween Tag by the lovely Lily from LilyPad, you should go check her out!

Q1. What is your favourite Halloween movie?

I've got to be honest I've never really seen a 'halloween' movie. I only watched my first ever horror movie like two weeks ago (Annabelle, in case your wondering!) but I am going to see Ouija on Friday and I'm kinda terrified!

Q2. What is your fondest Halloween memory?
I never really celebrated Halloween much as a kid, we didn't really go trick or treating or get dressed up that much, though to be fair, for a couple of years our friends who lived across the road did have halloween parties which were pretty awesome. But I think the best Halloween memory I have so far is my party last week! Post coming soon.

Q3. Favourite Halloween decoration?

Ummmm, thats kinda hard, obviously I love a good old Jack O Lantern but at the moment we have this awesome Yellow Tape up that says ' CAUTION ZOMBIES LIVE HERE' Which I love :)

Q4. Vampires or Zombies?
Well it depends really, cus obvs vampires are pretty sexy (Not the twilight kind) but I am very partial to the Walking Dead so I love them both really!

Q5. What is your weird/odd fear?
Hmmmmm, now thats a hard one, I have loads of fears really, but I guess my weirdest one is having sharp things touch my wrists, like I cant even write on my wrists cus it just freaks me out, and I hate when people hold me by the wrists.

Q6. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really nope, but there are those times when you're home alone in the dark and there are noises and things when I'm like maybe, but then I'm just like ' Well, Jace Lightwood/Wayland/Morgenstern will protect me' (I'm obsessed with Mortal Instruments right now!)

And I'll tag- 

No comments:

Post a Comment