Friday 8 January 2016

DIY Photobooth Props





All you need for this simple DIY is a few sheets of card (Any colours you want), a pen, scissors, a hot glue gun and some paper straws (They make them extra cute!). These are all materials you're likely to have to hand so you really have no excuse to make these and use them at your next party! 
All you have to do is draw  the shapes you want onto the card and cut them out before hot glueing them to the straws. I recommend moustaches, lips, smiles, hats, glasses, speech bubbles and anything else you can think of really. You don't need to be an artist to make them look good, tracing works really well too.
If you're looking for a cheap but cute backdrop for your photo booth I recommend table cloths from shops like Poundland and Home Bargains as over the summer they have some really pretty summery designs like the striped one I used.
I hope you have as much fun with this idea as me and my friends did playing with the props!

No comments:

Post a Comment