Saturday 27 October 2012

My Top 5 Craft Blogs

This is just a post about my top five favourite blogs for craft plus I put them in order so you can see which are my favourites...

1 Eat Drink Chic by Amy Moss I simply ADORE the printables that Amy Moss designs as you might be able to tell by the amount I link them :) The first post I ever came across of hers was her Ice Cream Parlour Buffet Concept and since then I have been an avid reader of her blog. She regularly posts a huge range of printables and DIY's for the home that are simply gorgeous and oh so simple to make. NOTE: She is currently on a break form her blog but will be returning in November.

2.Funky Time by Sibylle This is a great blog and I just love the vibrant oranges and yellows of the sites graphics. Sibylle designs some great graphics and makes the funkiest DIY's, I especially love her recent ping pong ball candles, they are so cute. She also releases a quarterly magazine online that normally about 70 pages and contains articles from other bloggers plus DIY's, printables, up cycles and tablescapes.

3. Just Something I Made by Cathe Holden I get a lot of the graphics I use off of here, her site is just great! It not only has a huge (and I mean HUGE) selection of free vintage printables, she also has a range of DIY's. This is one of my fave blogs purely because of all the vintage stuff that she posts, which I just adore, I swear I was born in the wrong era! 



4.PS I Made This by Erica Domesek This is a tumblr based blog that I follow and the author has also released a new book to go with the blog. She blogs mainly about fashion and how to make clothes and accessories but she also does some tutorials on food too occasionally.  


5.A Splendid Assemblage by Dina Dina posted loads of great fashion DIY's and how to's especially ones that are inspired by famous fashion brands. My favourite of her DIY's was the inspirational quote T-Shirt, I robbed the quote and made my own t shirt with it ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment