Saturday 4 January 2014

Christmas Sales!

I have already managed to spend rather a lot of my Christmas money but I thought I'd share with you some of my bargains!
TONI&GUY Reverse Conical Wand
Toni and Guy Reverse Conical Wand £9.99 down from £27.88 at Superdrug



Real Techniques Core Collection £8.68 down from £20.99 at Asda Direct


Just so that you know these 3 aren't for me, they are presents for friends Shhhh! Boots have an annual half price sale on all gift sets starting on boxing day.

Ted Baker Devoted To You Gift Set £10 down from £20 at Boots

Umberto Giannini The Essential Kit £6 down from £12 at Boots
James Brown London Big Box of Tricks  £12.50 down from £25 at Boots


I went into town with my friend Eilis (Hi, if you ever read this!) and we visited Urban Outfitters where I brought this skirt for £14 down from £28. Eilis also brought a gorgeous new bag on sale too.


 So there we go all my deals so far!
Leave a comment if you've had any good deals so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment