Thursday 22 August 2013

Barry M Gelly Nails Review

Okay, go easy on me, this is my first ever beauty product review. 
In one word this nail varnish is amazing! After seeing a couple of YouTube videos saying how amazing they were, I just had to try them. All the nail varnish in superdrug was on 3 for 2 so I brought 2 gelly nail varnishes- Blueberry and Greenberry and a clear because I dropped mine in the kitchen and it smashed and went all over the floor-my dad was not happy! 
















They cost £3.99 each and offer quite a wide range of colours which were hard to choose from. I also noticed that they are on 2 for £6 in superdrug yesterday. They offer incredible shine too but the most amazing thing is that they last for ages without chipping. I wore a base coat of Barry M 'Top coat, Base coat and Nail Hardener',  two coats of blueberry and another Barry M clear and it lasted 8 days with very minimal chipping as you can see in the photos below.

Just after painting-




















8 days later-


Overall I would recommend these nail varnishes to absolutely anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment