Tuesday 7 January 2014

Sale Shopping in Town

I simply wasn't brave enough to risk the boxing day sales, I did however venture into the Bullring on the 27th.
Oops, that looks like quite a few bags...


In Lush I picked up a melting marshmallow moment bath melt and the Mask of Magnaminty, my first ever Lush products! I'm so excited to try them, I really hope that they live up to all the hype.

  In Urban Outfitters I picked up this beautiful black,blue and white aztec print fitted skirt. The fact that it was half price really helped to persuade me though! 


Then in superdrug I picked up some new exfoliating gloves, Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 110 and Apocalips Lip Lacquers in Nude and Nude Eclipse. You'll know from this post that I love Rimmel's Apocalips already but these two new shades are gorgeous, I'll write a review on them with swatches soon. 

And lastly from Selfridges I picked up 3 macaroons :) I have never tried macarons and I have always wanted to so when I spotted them in Selfridges I couldn't resist.  They were stupidly expensive especially considering the size of them but I tried the vanilla one and the hazelnut one and they were delicious, I saved the Chocolate one for my sister, I hope she appreciated it!

So there we go, not a bad days shopping I'd say :)
And we went to Nandos for lunch too so thanks Eilis for a wonderful day out!

4 comments:

  1. I appreciated it!! Lots because they're now my favourite thing so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt from urban outfitters, it's so pretty! I've never tried the mask of magnaminty but i've heard great things. x
    http://kahneee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I brought the skirt but am actually still undecided about the mask! I have used it 3 times and I'm not sure if it's doing anything to be honest?

      Delete