Saturday 7 December 2013

November Favourites

Well December is finally here, which means that christmas is here at last too, but more importantly November Favourites are here! 

But remember, December favourites will be over on my new site Beauty By a Geek!


1. Yankee Candles in Red Apple Wreath and Snowflake Cookie- I brought these at the beginning of November and I have been loving them! They make my bedroom smell so christmassy and delicious.
2.Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder- I love this new bronzer, its perfect for just adding a little colour to my face in the winter.
3. Lasting Perfection Concealer- One of my favourite youtubers, Zoella swears by this concealer so I thought I'd give it a try after the last couple I've tried weren't that great and I'm really loving it, it offers good but also long lasting coverage.
4. Maybelline Falsies Mascara- I am really loving this mascara, definitely one of the best Ive tried along with the loreal telescopic one.
5.James Blunt Bonfire Heart- This song is absolutely beautiful and I cant stop listening to it on repeat.
6.Chocolate Hobnobs-My nan brought me a packet last week and these are absolutely delicious, I could have eaten the whole packet in one sitting.
7. Katy Perry Legendary Lovers- This song is also brilliant, I love her whole album though!
8. Fox's Sleepy Hollow- Me and my sister have been loving this programme of late, though I cant watch it at night time ;)
9. Rimmel London Apocalips in Stellar-I brought this on 3 for 2 at boots and I love it! It glides on like a gloss but even after the gloss is gone your lips are still stained. It was really hard to pick a colour because I also really wanted big bang, phenomenon and apocalyptic, hopefully I'll be able to get a few more though!

So what have your November favourites been?

No comments:

Post a Comment