Monday 2 December 2013

Blog Anouncement and Christmas Decorations!

Announcement time! This blog is moving to a new URL and Look What I Made will no longer exist. I really hope many of you will choose to follow me over at my new blog. Beauty by a Geek will hopefully be going live towards the end of December 2013, that way I can start the new year with a new name and new blog! I'll see you there!
As a side note I put up all my christmas decorations in my bedroom on Sunday as i mentioned in my last post DIY Glittery Christmas Houses! So I thought I'd show you what my bedroom looks like now...


I spent the afternoon decorating, listening to  christmas songs and watching Annie Claus. All whilst wearing my christmas jumper for the first time. All in all I am seriously getting into the spirit! Christmas really is my favourite time of the year, everyone is just that extra little bit happier in everything they do, even strangers often wish you a Merry Christmas :D


I hope all of you are getting into the Christmas spirit too and will be happy to follow me on my new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment