Monday 3 February 2014

Motivational Monday #04

This is a problem I quite often seem to have myself...

breathe
...Like many people I spend much of my time day dreaming about the places I want to visit, the people I want to meet and the things I want to do. Many of which I'm sure I will never get round to doing (I have a bucket list board on pinterest full of things that I want to do, much of which I never will I'm sure) But as much fun as I have planning all of these things, it can sometimes take away from the adventure. Sometimes a bit of spontaneity is good! Some of the happiest, funniest memories I have are from random things that I've done rather than trips or days I've planned. 
Planning what time train you're going to get to go on your adventure might be a good idea but remember to go with the flow and see where the day takes you!
So this week your homework is to do something spontaneous, leave comments below if you do please, I'd love to read them.

Lots of love and kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment