Wednesday 5 February 2014

January Favourites

I cannot believe January is over already that's 1/12 of the year gone, time flies when you're having fun I guess! Sorry I didn't do a December favourites post but I wasn't sure what to put in it since I hadn't really brought anything new because I was waiting for Christmas :)

1.Mark Hill MiracOIlicious 2 Minute Hair Mask- I will be writing a separate review of this since I got a set for Christmas and it's so great, but this mask masks my hair feel so soft that it had to be included. It makes my hair shiny, smooth and just generally healthier looking! I use this mask once a week and it makes my hair feel amazing.
2.Carrie Underwood-I'm quite a fan of a bit of country music, (Lady Antebellum are one of my favourite bands!) so I  don't really know why it took me so long to get to Carrie Underwood to be honest. But now I have I've downloaded all of  her albums, I think my favourites are Blown Away, Before He Cheats, Jesus Take the Wheel, See You Again, Two Black Cadillacs and Good in goodbye.
3.Rimmel London Apocalips in Eclipse- As you will know if you are a regular reader, I literally adore these lip products (Sorry I blog about them all the time)! I know that they were mentioned in my last monthly favourites but I brought Eclipse after Christmas and it is the most gorgeous wintery berry purple/burgundy colour which I am in love with so I just had to include it.
4.Game of Thrones Clash of Kings-It took me like 2 months to read, but I must admit it was amazing. I have been addicted to the show since it started but only recently started on the books. I have decided to take a break before I read the third one though because they take so long. As a side note, would you guys like me to do book reviews since I do love to read, I'm just not sure If you guys would be interested?
5.Pretty Little Liars-Another thing I seem to have arrived late too! I'm currently only on season 2 of I think 5, but if the other seasons are as good as these, I'll be very happy :)
6.Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Fairly Light- I recently brought the Bare Minerals bright and beautiful gift set (post on that soon!) and I have to say I hated this foundation on the first use, but since then I have grown to really love it! Wearing what is essentially a powder as a foundation was just such a foreign concept to me that I really hated it. But after wearing it to school for a few days, I really like it, it offers long-lasting, medium coverage and feel so light on the skin, its like your not wearing anything at all. And usually I break out after wearing foundation but with this I didn't which is a huge bonus! Unfortunately, due to the price it will have to be one saved for special occasions.
7.Bareminerals Bright and Beautiful Eyeliner in Charcoal-I almost never wear pencil eyeliner, I'm more of a liquid/felt pen type girl, I love me a good cat eye flick. But since buying the bare minerals gift set and discovering this eyeliner, I have been wearing pencil liner most days. The only problem is that I love it so much, I don't want to use it because the more I use it the quicker it will run out and the quicker I might have to fork out £14 (Yes, fourteen pounds!) for a new one. That's how much I love it!
8.Real Techniques Core Collection-Do I really need to say anything about Real Techniques?

Don't forget to tell me all your favourites in the comments please!

P.S. I have noticed I use way too many exclamation marks in my favourites posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment