Saturday 1 February 2014

Apocalips and Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick

First things first, I have decided to link my instagram account to my blog finally! So you must should go follow me at katiecorbs98! There is also a link on the right below my picture if that easier for you!

As you will most likely know from previous posts I am a HUGE fan of the Rimmel London Apocalips. I have 3 now but unfortunately I have lost my first one which was Stellar, I have looked everywhere, in all my handbags, my makeup draw, my makeup bag, my blazer pockets. I have no idea where it is and thus I am not happy. But at least I have my 2 new ones since they are my faves.
When I went sale shopping after christmas I brought my new apocalips's on 3 for 2 along with a new Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick in the shade 110.

These are the swatches of the 3 lip products-

And here is the 2 apocalips on-


As I have mentioned before the packaging of the apocalips is gorgeous and I think it looks very expensive and its really helpful that the colour of the apocalips is on the tube so I don't have to open it or even look at the bottom when I'm rooting through my draws trying to find the right one. 


I already have one Kate Moss Lasting finish Lipstick in 016 with the black packaging which I'm not a huge fan of, it's a beautiful colour but I just don't really like how it goes on my lips. This, on the other hand glides on very well and stays on for quite a while too. Its a lovely orangey red but there's a swatch of it up top too for you to see.


Here is a picture of it on-

So what do you guys think of the Apocalips and Kate Moss lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment