Sunday 2 March 2014

February Summary

Rather than doing a weekly photo post, I've decided to do a monthly one, since week to week my lifes not that interesting haha! So at the end of the month I will have a little photo montage of everything I've been up to that month, so heres February...


1.Me, Liz and Rose (From L-R) ready to head out to my friend Shonagh's 16th 
2. I got a christmas yankee candle for £2.99 in the sales and am being a complete rebel burning it in February :0
3. I got loads of photos printed off at last, I love looking at all the memories and I've stuck some on my walls and some in my Smash Journal.
4.Finally got limo hire sorted for prom in july, exciting!
5.I found the cutest note in my bedroom off Rose after my friends left the little movie night mentioned in number 10.
6.I've finally found something to do with my paper straw obsession :)
7. Rose and me at another of our friends' Sean's 16th party. Rose is gonna be so happy she got three mentions in one post haha :)
8.Valentines day nails.
9.Me being super proud that I beat my brother at superhero comics on my new favourite app-quiz up! Also mentioned in my monthly favourites
10.Had some of the girls round for a movie and pizza night and watched 'Last Vegas' and 'The sitter'

So what have you been up to in February and whos excited for March? I know I am because it's my birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment