Wednesday 5 March 2014

February Favourites










February's over which means its my Birthday in 6 days (YAY!)(EDIT:Well it's tomorrow now that I'm publishing this, double YAY!) but also it's time for February favourites...
1. Frozen Soundtrack- I only discovered Frozen in early January and since then I have been obsessed with it, particularly the soundtrack. Me and my sis like to sing the 'For the first time in forever' reprise together haha honestly we're almost sixteen...but its just so good, as is 'Let it go', Idina Menzel is incredible.
2. Carte D'or Salted Caramel Ice Cream- To be honest this isn't really a favourite just for February, it's sort of a forever and always favourite. Salted caramel is just the best flavour of anything but ice cream especially. I have been eating this a LOT throughout February, though the only problem is that the rest of my family really likes it too and keep eating it before I get to it.
3. Firefly- Normally I will avoid old shows, which I consider anything before about 2010 to be honest (I know that's bad!) so considering that this is from 2002 I can't believe I liked it so much! Even though a mix of sci-fi and western  sounds so bad, gifs and screencaps of this have been popping up all over my pinterest and tumblr feed so I finally decided to see what all the hype was about. Firstly I was really surprised to see how many of the actors I recognised from other stuff like Castle, Suits and Suburgatory. And to be honest I can really see why everyone is so annoyed that it got cancelled.
4. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee- A rather unexpected addition to my monthly favourites but we are reading it as part of my English Literature GCSE but I'm really rather enjoying it so I thought I'd include it. 
5. Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Back Spray-I brought this about a week and a half ago and have been using it on and off since then and can honestly say that it had definitely reduced redness on my chest and back, hopefully if I continue to use it and use it more regularly, my back and chest will be a lot clearer. Maybe I'll do a full review on it in the future?
6. Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish in Blueberry- I think this may have featured in my favourites before but I do adore this colour. It's the perfect colour for spring and since spring has officially arrived I think I'm allowed to wear it even if the weather doesn't show it. I bought this in June last year and it still hasn't gone thick so I'm very happy with that too :)
7. MUA Brow Kit- I brought this about a week ago now but I love it so much that I had to include it. The only problem I do have with it is that the highlight shade isn't really a highlight, but the darkest shade works rather well for me, the mini tweezers are very handy, the mirror is huge and it's a lot easier to carry around than my MUA palette!
8. Bare Minerals eyeshadow in Smoke-I got this as part 
9.Quiz Up App-This is my current obsession! I love love love it, its basically a trivia game on almost any topic you can think of-tv shows, movies, general knowledge, current affairs, maths, science etc. My personal favourites are Game of Thrones, Harry Potter  and Disney :) plus you can play with anyone around the world and challenge your friends. 

So what have your February favourites been?

No comments:

Post a Comment