Thursday 29 May 2014

Lush Twilight Bath Bomb



My brilliant friends brought me the twilight bath bomb for my birthday and I took the opportunity over Easter to finally use it after all the stress of revising whilst I watched Pretty Little Liars! I am seriously obsessed with this show which is so annoying since I'm meant to be revising as my 26 (Yes, 26!) GCSE exams start in 2 weeks! It turned my bath a gorgeous purple-y colour with a little bit of glitter in it though luckily it didn't make my bath a pain to clean afterwards, it always smells gorgeous and lavender-y. Everytime I opened the cupboard that I was storing it in I got a hit of lavender and it was just gorgeous! Plus I loved the way it went from pink to blue and then left my bath the perfect purple shade.
I'll definitely be trying out some more bath bombs from Lush I think! Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment