Sunday 25 May 2014

Easter Primark Haul

Everyone knows that holidays mean its time for a shopping trip to the bullring and to primark!

   Shoes-£10
These shoes were the highlight of my shopping trip, I just think that they are gorgeous and for £10 you cant go wrong! My sister also got some gorgeous ones that were very similar except rather than the cross at the front it was one strap which had cutouts on it, they were £12 and I told her when she brought them that I would be borrowing them!

Daisy Shirt- £10
I love this shirt and wore it 3 times within a week of buying it! I just love Peter Pan collars and the daisy print was so cute!

Black Cami- £10
I don't really have many plain, basic type tops so thought that this would be good to add to my collection but its also quite interesting because it has the added detail of having two layers, plus it would look great with a statement necklace.

 Accessories priced as in the photo 
Sincc trying out my Katy Perry lashes I decided to try out some more and 4 for a £3 seemed great, I'll be writing a review of these as soon as I try them out but they look great! I'll also write a review of the nails when I get round to trying them out, though that wont be for a while since I'm back at school now. I've never really been a fan of fake nails because mine are quite long anyway but the patterns on these were just soooo cute I couldn't resist. I seem to buy grips everytime I go primark but I'm always running out as I'm sure everyone understands, and I thought the necklace would be perfect for spring.

We also stopped off at poundland and I was super happy to see that they had strawberry flavoured marshmallow fluff which is one I've never tried, plus I saw metcalfes skinny topcorn and after seeing it on A Yellow Brick Blog I knew I had to try some and I so do not regret it! It tastes amazing, especially the salt and sweet one that I got, I still cant believe its only 78 calories per bag, its literally amazing, everyone should try it. I also brought some little cake pop moulds to try out too since it was only £1.

I hope you guys all had a great Easter holiday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment