Friday 27 June 2014

New York City: Hand Luggage Essentials


This is the first installment in my holiday series this year! I was especially lucky this year as my parents took us to New York, which is just a dream come true! So I have decided to do a series of holiday themed posts, I have four more posts planned so far but I might come up with more so watch this space! Today we obviously have my 'Hand Luggage Essentials' plus I have my 'Holiday Makeup Bag', a 'New York Haul, a look book of sorts for my holiday and some photos actually from New York planned.

Hand Luggage Essentials

Hand Luggage Essentials by frankenwhale featuring Henri Bendel

So here's what I carry with me when flying- purse, sunglasses, camera, warm socks (It's so cold on planes!), ereader/book, food/sweets, chewing gum, mobile phone, headphones, a drink (Remember to buy it after security!) and then a make up bag. Except with no actual makeup in usually because I try to avoid makeup when flying because it dries out your skin so much. However I do carry a mini body spray, hand mirror, lip balm, moisturiser, hand sanitiser, bobbles, tissues and oil sheets.

Hope this helps you out if you're going on a trip soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment