Wednesday 25 June 2014

Micellar Waters: L'oreal Vs. B. Pure



I brought these two when they were both on half price so each cost me £2.50. These are two of the cheapest micellar waters on the highstreet I think. I might try the Garnier one in the future too since I'm running out of these two, So maybe there'll be another review of that too! Up until buying these I had always used Johnson's baby wipes to remove my makeup (My mom alway had for some reason), but since using a real makeup remover, I would never go back, its so much better having a liquid to wipes!


B. Pure by Superdrug
Pros-
  • The bottle is much better to use and you can control how much comes out.
  • Takes of makeup very well
Cons-
  • Not a huge fan of the smell
  • Sometimes stings my eyes if I put too much on





Loreal Paris
Pros-
  • Better value for money as its the same price for a bigger bottle
  • I prefer the smell
  • Takes of makeup brilliantly
  • Doesn't sting my eyes
Cons-
  • Very hard to control how much comes out of the bottle
The Verdict-
Overall I personally prefer the Loreal one. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but when they are both sitting on my shelf I almost always go for the l'oreal one and since it is better value I'd definitely recommend the l'oreal one over the B. Pure one.


So have any of you tried these out? Opinions on the Garnier one too please, should I try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment