Monday 4 August 2014

July Summary

July has been such a busy month for me since I have been off school and the weather has been phenomenal for England but I have hardly taken any photos :(

1.Me annoying my sister on the way to stratford by taking ugly selfies 2. Me and meg both wearing patterned trousers when we went for a picnic with friends 3. Me and Meg went to see Macbeth performed outdoors in a local park 4. I have been spending a lot of my time reading in the new hammock in the garden 5. Last week after all the gorgeous weather it decided to absolutely pour down and it was soooo pretty 6. MY friend Siobhan showed me this cute little lake by her house 7.Obviously Prom had to be included in here 8.I went to Stratford with some friends on the train and we went rowing in a boat (It was a little terrifying)9. I went to a nursery with my mom and they had a metal zoo which was kinda creepy 10. Taking Alfie to the dog park, he's getting really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment