Sunday 3 August 2014

July Favourites

How is July over already? I feel like I'm going to be back at school far too soon.
July Favourites

  1. City Of Glass- I know that this series has featured in my favourites before but I just cant get enough of it, its so good! This one is the third in the series and they honestly just keep getting better and better.
  2. Victorias Secret Body Sprays- I brought these whilst in New York when there was a 75% off sale and I really wish I'd brought more because they smell amazing! I have Enchanted Apple which is my personal favourite and Secret Crush which also smells like a dream.
  3. Jolly Ranchers Crunch n Chew- Why do they not sell Jolly Ranchers in the UK? Please will somebody make his happen because I will personally make sure the company doesn't go bankrupt because I will buy a packet every day. That is how gorgeous these taste! I think Blue Raspberry is my favourite flavour plus it make my tongue blue which is a bonus (I'm 16 honestly)
  4. MAC Lipstick Creme Cup- Does it need more explanation than the fact that this is my first MAC lipstick?
  5. Shakira by Shakira- I have been loving this album over the last few weeks, my favourite songs are Medicine, Chasing Shadows and Spotlight I think. I just really like Shakira's voice, it's so distinctive.
  6. EOS Lipbalm- Yet one more thing I brought in New York which I am very happy with. I have the Blueberry Acai flavour and it smells gorgeous plus is just as moisturising as I hoped it would be.
What have your favourites been this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment