Wednesday 12 November 2014

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Review


My first impressions of this mascara have been amazing in all honesty! I got it free when I spent £10 on Rimmel products (I was trying out the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and buying a new eyeliner for my sister) so wasn't expecting too much from it, but its quite possibly a new favourite! I really love the packaging, the mix of black and neon and how sleek it is.
The brush is also excellent, much like the l'oreal telescopic one but with longer bristles, so probably better. The formula is also great and doesn't dry and crack, plus it holds a curl very well. It lasts the whole day without smudging but is quite easy to remove when necessary.  

I realise that no one wants to see my face this close up, but I gots to show off the amazing effects of this mascara.



Um, wow, right?
Also boo for my terrible quality phone photos and close ups.

But anyway, overall I'm really pleased with this mascara and it has knocked l'oreal telescopic of the top spot, I'll have to try Maybelline falsies again soon to see how they compare too since thats my second favourite.

Hope you found this useful...

No comments:

Post a Comment