Saturday 10 January 2015

Sale Shopping 2014/15





Bye bye all my christmas money, anybody else waiting for pay day already?

I'm very pleased with all the bargains I picked up in the January sales so I thought I'd share them with you all! I went to the boots sale on boxing day and then went into Birmingham with my friends Katie and Eilis (Hi!) on the 27th where I picked up things from Urban Outfitters, Topshop and Ann Summers.
Firstly, in he Boots half price sale I picked up a Topman gift set and Toni and Guy volume gift set to go in my present box for any upcoming birthdays, then I brought a Mark Hill gift set, a Soap and Glory gift set and and Toni and Guy gift set for myself, all for just £5 each! Finally,  I bought a Soap and Glory gift set and another Toni and Guy gift set for you. Yep, you did read that right, I'm hoping to do a giveaway on my blog soon, so keep a look out for that!
Next, in Urban Outfitters I picked up a Game of Thrones themed mug for my friends birthday this week. Then a tangle teezer for the giveaway(!) and finally a super pretty, dainty leather wrist watch with little turtles embossed into it. It's perfect for my tiny wrists and is so simple that it will go with anything.
Finally in Topshop I picked up a gorgeous lace/crochet collared sleeveless top in the prettiest most wintery shade of green for only £8 and when I spotted the makeup gift sets were on sale I knew I wouldn't be leaving without picking one up. I have read so many great reviews of the Topshop makeup but have never actually tried anything, so when I saw they had a lipstick and blusher set on sale for £6 I picked two up right away, one for me and one for the giveaway!
I also picked up a gorgeous monochrome floral nightdress in Next and a really pretty nude and black lace bra in Ann Summers, but I thought it would be a bit weird to photo them. I was intending to buy a bra from Victoria's secret, but even the ones in the sale were still quite pricey, so I resisted. 
We also popped into River Island, Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Lush, Superdrug, Sports Direct (For the benefit of those who know I so do not belong in that shop, I was looking for some running shoes for my new years resolution, find out more in this post) and went to Nandos for lunch. All in all I had a wonderful day.
Have you picked up any bargains in the January sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment