Wednesday 7 January 2015

Day 31: 2015 Resolutions


*I apologize for the extreme lateness, but I thought that this post had been scheduled to go up, oops.*

I'm not usually a huge fan of the new year resolutions thing, cus everyone knows that they're just gonna give them up within like two weeks, however this year since it was one of the topics, I decided to try it out. I'm not gonna bother talking through my resolutions because they are pretty self explanatory. I'm just gonna make two quick comments. Number 6 is a brave one however I did manage 22 books last year (I have literally no idea how, I think it's just cus I read so much in the summer holidays!) so I'm gonna push myself this year.  And as for number 3, that's also a very brave one as I do no sport or exercise of any type at the moment! Although I have started doing blogilates videos again in November after I brought some workout gear in the black friday sales though and am really enjoying it, plus I'm feeling pretty determined. In order to save up for my running shoes I'm putting a pound in a jar for everyday that I exercise so hopefully I'll be able to save up for a nice pair of nikes in about 2 months. Thank god I'm a size 5 and can fit in the childrens section, that's gonna save me like £20-£30.
Well anyway those are my resolutions, they're very generic and obvious and aren't really all that measurable, but I don't really have any targets just general areas to improve in my life. I'm already failing at the more sleep one since its now 11pm on a school night. Oops.
Let me know yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment