Sunday 29 March 2015

Bourjois Effect Smoky Eyeliner Review


I've never really been a fan of pencil liner, I've used liquid since I first started wearing makeup and have never really been interested in it. However lately I've decided I wanted to go for a softer look on the eyes so decided to pick up a pencil liner. I got this on one of Boots trusty old 3 for 2 offers and am amazed at the quality of it. It is the softest pencil I have ever used, it glides on so smoothly and easily and is a really dark, true black. It's smudgeable so that it can be softened but once it 'sets' so to speak it doesn't budge and stays in place all day, It even comes with a handy brush to smudge with, though it's not amazing. At £5.49 I think it really is great value for money and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

What's your opinion on liquid vs. pencil?

No comments:

Post a Comment