Monday 20 January 2014

Motivational Monday #02

Here we go, Motivational Monday number 2...

:)

I found this on pinterest as you do (I have a board FULL of these types of things, it has over 600 pins...) and it reminded me of F. Scott Fitzgerald, whom I <3.

I was first attracted to this pic due to my magpie tendencies, anything sparkly is always good :) But the quote itself is also beautiful, it reminds you that if you want something, you can do it, as long as you believe in yourself. I'm not saying your goals aren't going to take hard work, because they probably will, all I'm saying is that if you want it, you can most definitely have it if you believe you can.

So remember, it's the start of a new week full of new opportunities just for you!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely quote! I totally agree, that by just having self-confidence and believing in yourself you're already half way there. To get the full way you need to work hard :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete