Saturday 13 June 2015

May My Little Box Unboxing





I've been meaning to write this for ages now, oops. But to be honest I was a bit disappointed with the May My Little Box, whilst the theme did seem interesting the products weren't great. But saying that, May's box came with my favourite of the My Little Beauty products which was an Amazing Eyeshadow Crayon in a beautiful metallic brown colour that looks great with my blue eyes, it lasts well and is super pigmented and is great if I just want a sweep of colour over my lid which I can then blend in with a brush. The other beauty products that came with it were from L'occitane, which are  a brand I've never tried due to the price and have to say I wasn't particularly impressed with them, whilst all the products smell great and have gorgeous packaging they weren't particularly interesting or special for me. I gave the Rose Hand and Nail Cream to my friend because she loves rose flavoured things and I have been using the Verbena Leaf Soap daily to wash my face and it has a lovely citrussy smell and feels nice on my skin. However the Shower Gel and Body Lotion I haven't really used, I think I'm going to save them for a trip because of their size, but they are right about the shower gel, it smells so summery and just like holidays somehow. Moving on to the lifestyle products, I was very disappointed in the Magnets and have given them to the charity shop as I won't use them yet liked the Golden Cuff. Though I elected not to use the embroidery string as I think the gold looks perfectly elegant and pretty on it's own. The highlight of the Magazine this month was the nail art though I haven't tried it as it looks rather hard! The rest of the magazine was quite boring though really, and the poster that it folds out into was pretty useless.
Overall it was quite a disappointing box and if next months is similar, I may have to unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment