Sunday 27 December 2015

Sale Shopping December 2015

For the last few years now I've been popping down to my local Boots on boxing day to have a look at their half price sale and then going sale shopping with my friend in the Bullring on the 27th. Sadly (for me) my friend was away for the Christmas period so were unable to go shopping on the 27th. consequently I jogged to my local retail park on Boxing day (two birds, one stone, as they say) instead and had a peep at the sales in Boots, TKMaxx and Homesense. Whilst I resisted the urge to buy pretty stationary and home wares in Home Sense, I did Leave TKMaxx with a new pair of mom jeans for only £7 and some new running leggings which I have been eyeing up for a good 6 months I think! They sadly were not in the sale though and still cost me £19.99, why is fitness clothing always so expensive?! In Boots I somehow restrained myself and didn't buy anything for myself but instead bought potential gifts for friends over the year, though I definitely have my eye on that Mojito Kit, am I the only one who buys things as gifts for people rather than buying it for them self as it makes them feel less guilty? I brought a couple sets for guys too as I often struggle more with present buying for boys throughout the year. The best bit is that nothing that I brought from Boots cost me more than £6.50.
I'm really pretty pleased considering that I got my workout and shopping for the day all done before 11am and resisted buying loads of unnecessary stuff like I usually do. My mantra for sale shopping is 'Just because it's good value, doesn't mean you should buy it. If you didn't want it at full price, you don't need it at half price'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment