Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015






I love reading posts like these in the new year so I thought I'd share some of my favourite gifts that I was so lucky to receive this year off my friends and family. My Secret Santa this year was my friend Sean again and as he did last year he went with a Game of Thrones theme which, of course, I loved! He got me the official GoT colouring book and an amazing art set full of colouring pencils and even watercolour paints, which I have already started using and love, I've always wanted to try this medium. My sister also got me an adult colouring book full of vintage patterns, plus the cute mermaid socks and some make-up brushes which haven arrived in the mail yet :(. 
My brother being the techy of the family brought me a portable charger (which will be great for V fest!) and a computer monitor for my desk so I can plug my laptop in when I go to uni and have a bigger screen. He's so thoughtful and generous and I'm so lucky to have him, he even fixed my phone for me when I smashed the screen the other day. His girlfriend brought me the amazing Make-up Revolution palette and lipstick which I can't wait to use, but what exactly does one do with 144 eye shadows?
My nan gave me some money and the Beyonce perfume which I've already had 2 bottles of and love. My mom's cousin came over from America for Christmas and brought us some awesome flavoured coffees which I can't wait to try, but our cafetiere broke a few months ago and we haven't replaced it so I could be waiting a while. And finally my parents brought me a bunch of practical stuff for uni such as stationary and a new laptop because my old one was dying a slow and painful death, some socks, a travel toiletry kit, a sports bra that I picked out and of course lots of chocolate and sweets. I may have already eaten the Chocolate Orange though.
I'd love to read your posts about what you got for Christmas so link them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment