Friday 29 January 2016

Real Techniques Bold Metals Dupe Review





Whilst looking for a Christmas present for someone, I found these Real Techniques Bold Metals copy-cat brushes on Amazon and since I wanted some new brushes, I decided to order 2 sets, one for a gift and one for me. In the end my sister bought my set for me for Christmas! You get 7 brushes in the set, 3 silver, 2 gold and 2 rose gold. I've been using one silver for my brows and the other two for eye-shadow, the big gold fluffy brush for powder, the smaller pink fluffy brush for blusher/highlighter and the wide rose gold for one to apply foundation or highlighter. The only one I'm yet to find particularly useful is the gold, triangular type brush. I used it to contour with but didn't find it to be particularly adept at that, though I'm not rally sure what it's designed for. 
The first time I washed them, they stood up very well with no shedding and came out looking like new. Obviously they feel a lot cheaper than the real ones because they aren't made of metal but instead much lighter plastic but that's to be expected at the huge discount. At first that's slightly off putting but once you start using them you don't really notice because they feel much like normal brushes.
The set is available to purchase here for just over a fiver including delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment