Sunday 17 February 2013

Origami Stars and an Apology

Firstly I'm so so so very sorry it's been so long since I posted but we still have no internet at home since we have moved! I know I said this last time but it SHOULD be sorted this week. I've missed you guys so much! Secondly I tried to make these a couple of years ago and completely failed but I saw this video a while back and started making them and haven't stopped yet :) 

Here is the tutorial and I read in this cute little comic (that I can't find anywhere) that if you make 1000 you get a wish-so get to it :D

*I found it !!!!All I ever wished for...
Here's a couple of pictures of the ones I made in a blue vase, sorry if you don't like the photos because there aren't on my camera like usually and I was messing with the camera effects of my new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment