Sunday 21 July 2013

Ravenclaw Cropped Sports Tee

 Sorry I forgot to post last week, I was on a school trip in Belgium visiting war memorials and things. It was pretty amazing and very emotional to see all the memorials and the tens of thousands of names on them. Anyway, I apologize for the lateness of this post, which as you can tell by the title is how I made my ravenclaw crop top.

I stumbled across the picture on google and thought it was amazing because it looked like a sports logo so I immediately set to turning it into a top. They also have the other 3 houses available.

I used some iron on transfer paper from whsmiths and a plain white cropped boyfriend tee.

Make sure to iron your piece of clothing first to remove any wrinkles and ensure it transfers smoothly.

Then print out your desired picture onto the paper (make sure if there is any text, that you have reversed the picture, you can do this using word or powerpoint, which is what I did) and cut out. 
Then you simply iron on the image, leave to cool and then peel off the paper.

I wish I had made the picture a bit bigger to be honest but it wouldn't have fit on the page then anyway.


1 comment: