Tuesday 15 October 2013

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen Review

This is one of the best eyeliner I have ever used. I wear liquid eyeliner as part of my everyday makeup, sometimes winged. I have always struggled at applying normal pencil eyeliner as I can't get it close enough to my eyelashes. Using this eyeliner I can easily get a very thin and precise line close to my lashes and draw wings. The only downside is that after a lot of use the nib has gone a little blunt and its more difficult to do wings especially.

The pen-

I bought mine here from boots for £6.00 which I think is a great price, plus soap and glory products are usually on 3 for 2.

Pros-
  • Great price
  • Very precise application
  • Perfect for thin or thick lines and wings.
  • The colour is dark and not shiny like some liquid eyeliners.
Cons-
  • Doesn't last all that long and can sweat off in hot weather.
  • The nib can go blunt
If you try it out let me know in the comments below, and since mine has just ran out, any recommendations for other marker tip eyeliners to try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment