Tuesday 15 October 2013

My (growing) Lipstick Collection


I seem to be having a bit of any issue at the moment. That issue is makeup. And money. I can't stop buying makeup at the moment. I brought a new eyeliner, two lipsticks and an eyeshadow palette in the last week...
The newest members of the collection are the MUA lipsticks, but I'll be doing a separate review of them after I have used them a bit, as with the palette and eyeliner.

From Left to right-MUA shade 1 and 4, Natural Collection Crimson, Baby Lips pink punch, Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker lip gloss in Fuchsia-Ristic, Rimmel London Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick shade 16, Miss Sporty Hard Candy, I Love and Bubble Gum.

So far I love the MUA and Kate Moss lipsticks. The Soap and glory one is more of a lip gloss so its a tad sticky which annoys me because my hair sometimes gets stuck to it, which is the main reason I don't really wear lip gloss, but i do love. The baby lips is a great lip balm but the colour doesn't show up much. The miss Sporty ones aren't very good at all. I only bought them because I wanted a bright pink one for a party and they were on 3 for 2 so I just brought 3.Which I know is not a very good way to shop. Finally, the Natural Collection one is quite good, very moisturizing but not very long lasting.

Compared to most people I know my collection Isn't very big, but I do still love it .

Considering MUA is the cheapest of all of them at just £1, they definitely have my favourite packaging, though I do like the Kate Moss packaging too. I also think that the two mentioned are my favourites formula-wise as well.

Let me know if you have tried any of these lipsticks or shades...

No comments:

Post a Comment