Thursday 16 January 2014

Mini Primark Haul

A couple of weeks ago (quite a few weeks now!) I went to Primark with my mum and sister and picked up a couple of items which I thought I'd share with you. There will be a future post involving the skirt too ;)

I picked up this gorgeous red jumper,


a Black velvet skater skirt

And 2 pairs of super cosy fluffy lined tights, a knitted brown pair of tights and a super fluffy pair of slipper socks which are my favourite things ever.

Comment below if you have picked up anything nice lately...

2 comments:

  1. great haul! love everything you bought. How much was the jumper?x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm pretty sure it was £12 but I'm not entirely sure, sorry x
      www.beautybyageek.blogspot.com

      Delete