Monday 13 January 2014

Motivational Monday #01

I'm starting a new series inspired by one of my favourite bloggers/youtubers-Sprinkle of Glitter! Except when I say inspired by I really mean copied from though. I think its such a great idea to share something with all my followers that might make them smile or give them hope. And who doesn't need that on a Monday morning! 

So here we go: Motivational Monday #01...




I think this is a really good one to start off the new year with. So many people each year vow to do more things that scare them and try new things. And so often the things that people fear are things that once done people find that they enjoy. So this week, all of you do something that scares you even if its just a little thing like speaking to a stranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment