Saturday 15 February 2014

Mark Hill MiracOILicious Product Reviews

Okay, well first off I'm sorry. Firstly for not doing a motivational Monday post and secondly for not doing any post this week...I genuinely don't know where the week has gone. I seem to have been flooded in schoolwork and when I haven't, I've been too tired to do anything. I officially started revision this week for my exams unfortunately. As a result I have decided that I need a posting schedule and that I need to stick to it. I'll be doing motivational mondays on mondays (obviously) and then another post on a thursday or friday starting on the 24th because this week I'm on half term so I should be able to post quite a bit :)
I think thats all the adminy/news type stuff done now so onto the review...

With some of my christmas money I decided to treat myself to this Mark Hill Super Sleek MiracOILicious Treatments Gift Set from boots...


And frankly, I adore it! It has the MiracOILicious Nourishing Shampoo, MiracOILcious 2 Minute Miracle Intensive Treatment, MiracOILicious Moroccan Argan Oil plus a little hair turban.


I absolutely love this hair mask, it makes my hair feel so silky soft after I wash my hair and it makes it so easy to brush out after my shower because it's completely knot free. My hair has genuinely never felt this good. The mask is a good consistency too because its thick enough to really stay in my hair rather than slip straight through it. Though it is quite hard to wash out and takes a few extra minutes than usual. I have started using it once a week now to keep my hair in tip top condition.


 First things first this shampoo smells amazing! Its like entering a sweet shop. I can see that some may find it over bearing but I personally love it. Its just like the mask and leaves my hair feeling gorgeous as well. As its a hydrating shampoo which contains oil I was slightly worried that it would make my hair look greasy as my roots get greasy quite quickly anyway but so far so good. I do however find that its quite hard to work up into a lather which is disappointing and similar to the mask can take a few extra minutes to rinse out than other shampoos. But on the plus side, after using it only twice my mom did comment on how shiny my hair looked.

 This oil feels so strange when you squirt it onto your hands, its so light that you can barely feel it but this means it doesn't weigh my hair down which is great. I was quite scared about putting an oil in my hair too but it hasn't made it look greasy or heavy.  I have taken to using one full squirt over the bottom of my hair focusing primarily on the ends which can get quite dry especially due to heat damage and I can see a noticeable difference in the ends.

Overall I'm very happy with my purchase, I would definitely consider re-buying the mask but as of right now I'm not sure about the shampoo or oil, I need to try them a bit longer first I think.
As a side note how brilliant is Bridget Jones? I've been watching it whilst writing this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment