Saturday 22 March 2014

Freederm Skin Care Review


Freederm Facial Cleanser, Perfecting Moisturiser, Cleansing Wipes and Fast track Gel.

The freederm skincare range was on offer at boots at 2 for £7 in January so I decided to give it a try since it seems like a pretty good range and it was so cheap. But I have to say overall I found the range to be a bit hit and miss.
The moisturiser, though called mattifying, I found made my skin anything but. I much prefer the Neutrogena visibly clear oil free moisturiser that I tried previous to this as it kept my skin moisturised but not too oily. The fast track gel was very good though and I'm pretty sure I will be repurchasing this as it genuinely does reduce the redness and size of spots very quickly. If I apply it for 2 mornings and nights consecutively I find that spots are pretty much gone. The facial cleanser is pretty good too but to be honest I'm not entirely sure my skin is affected much from cleanser to cleanser but my skin has been pretty clear of late regardless of the fact that I have recently been wearing foundation more regularly. I was also pretty disappointed with how fast the bottle ran out, I finished it in 2 months though that might just be me being tight? And finally the wipes I was quite impressed with, I've been using them whenever I'm feeling especially lazy and can't be bothered to wash my face properly. They were very wet when I first opened them which was a relief because sometimes even when you open a new packet I find that the wipes aren't that wet and that means they aren't much use. But not only were they wet to begin with they stayed wet as long as they were sealed. 
So overall I have very mixed feelings about this range as a whole. Have any of you dear readers tried this range? What are your opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment