Monday 7 April 2014

March Favourites

Sorry it's been a whole week since I last posted, it feels like an age! But like many teenage bloggers at the moment, my blog is taking a back seat due to, you guessed it, exams! Hopefully I'll be able to keep the blog going but most likely my posts will just be a lot less frequent than they usually are :'(
Anyway onto my March favourites...

1. Millies Cookies- As you can see from the photo, some amazing people brought me a giant millies cookie for my birthday. It took me an entire week to eat it  though which surprised me. I thought it would have been demolished in about 3 days. But then again my brother was at Uni so he didn't get any and my sister had her own so it was pretty much just me eating it :)
2. Highlighters- Highlighters and a good soundtrack are just about the only things keeping me sane under this mound of revision at the moment! I don't why but its so much easier to learn titration calculations and centripetal force when it looks like a unicorn has thrown up over your notes.
3.Captain America: The Winter Soldier- I went to see this the day it came out, I was so excited. I also went to see Divergent but totally forgot to include that on here. Shailene Woodley and Theo James are both gorgeous and perfectly cast and I just love the story so much! But back to Captain America anyway, I was super excited and I have to say that as usual Marvel delivered, the story line wasn't too predictable, Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson are great together and I really enjoyed the storyline too, even having read, like, ALL the spoilers and theories there was still stuff that was new! And the after credit scenes...all I can say is WOW.
4. Mortal instruments series- This is kind of a cheat one since I haven't quite finished the book yet. As I am sitting here writing this, I still have about 30 pages left but I'm really really loving it and will hopefully finish it later today. I have wanted to read this since I saw the movie and since everyone has been recommending it to me, I'm so glad I did now!
5. My Pandora ring- This was a birthday present of my amazing friends, as you will know if you read this post and I really do love it, I've been wearing it all the time.
6. Loreal Studio Line Supersizing Spray- I brought this back in January and to begin with I didn't really like it but I think I've finally figured out how to use it and I really like it now. I think I was spraying too much on my hair so that it was weighing it down, but I finally seem to have got it mastered now and it adds a lot of volume to my hair. I'd definitely recommend it.
7. Lee Stafford Purple Shampoo- Loads of people have been commenting recently, asking if I have re-dip-dyed my hair because it's looking a lot brighter and the only thing that I can think of that I've changed is that I have added this shampoo to my weekly hair care routine. SO thank you very much to Mr Lee Stafford and to whoever invented the concept of purple shampoo. 
8. Tangle Teezer-I know that i am super late to join this bandwagon, like years late. But better late than never, at least for my hair. There has been some particularly windy days round where I live over the last month and this brush has been an absolute lifesaver, it just does exactly what it says on the tin. I hate using normal hair brushes now!

So let me know in the comments below what your favourites have been...

No comments:

Post a Comment