Sunday 6 April 2014

March Summary

March has been quite the busy month for me with my birthday and quite a few of my friends birthdays so I've been up to quite a bit..
1.Comic-con highlight with Anna and Elsa, full post here.
2. Photo from my birthday, full post of that here.
3. Taking selfies in TK Maxx in Stratford when I was in the hat section.
4. I made some profiteroles for mothers day and sparklers make everything better.
5. That fateful day came to take my passport photos.
6. One of the funniest nights of my life. We went for a curry and the waiter ended up thinking that me friend Katie was called Tracy and that it was her birthday so they gave her birthday cake and brought out a bottle of champagne for us to share! 
7. Emily's 16th birthday which was awesome.
8. Bronaghs 16th birthday which was amazing! 

So what have you guys been up to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment