Wednesday 11 June 2014

Last Minute Fathers Day Gift!

With Father's Day approaching I wasn't sure what to get my Dad, so me being me, I obviously went on Pinterest for inspiration. Cue the cheesiest but easiest and cheapest fathers day gift ever...


I know it's a very cheesy gift but my parents don't really like us to spend a lot of money on them for mothers or fathers day so I figured this will still be a cute gift (Which I might even get to eat a bit of!)


The best bit  is that all you need is card, chocolates, pens and tape!  


All I did was draw a kinda pretty border (I was never great at art!) Then wrote the message and used glue dots to stick down the sweets and chocolates. 


And ta-da! An easy and simple, heartfelt gift that will satisfy any sweet tooth! I hope this helps some  of you out...

No comments:

Post a Comment