Friday 13 June 2014

Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids Lipstick Shocking Coral

I have been so impressed with this lipstick! I found it at the market for £2 having never heard of the range, but when I opened the lid and saw the colour I instantly fell in love. I went away telling myself that I already had enough lipsticks to last the rest of my life but came back about an hour later to grab it whilst my mom wasnt looking! On the way home I had a quick google and found that it was £7 in boots and was very happy with myself :)

I have to say that when they day 'vivid', they really do mean vivid, I have seriously never seen a brighter lipstick. On the other hand when they say Coral, they do not mean coral. I would never call this shade coral it is definitely pink on the lips, I think it is the perfect shade for the summer though!


It is gorgeously pigmented, moisturizing and long lasting formula, I've literally never had a lipstick that lasts this long, its incredible, it lasts through eating and drinking, for hours, much longer than most of the so-called 'Long lasting' lipsticks that I have (I'm talking to you Kate Moss for Rimmel London). They also smell absolutely amazing, but the thing I like least about them is actually the packaging, I just think that because it so bright it's quite taccy and I find it quite hard to open sometimes. Apart from that though, I love it!


Have you guys tried these lipsticks or picked up any amazing bargains lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment