Thursday 19 June 2014

Primark False Nails Review


I picked these two up back in Easter for £1 each having never tried false nails and never really having had the urge until I fell in love with these two designs, particularly the ones on the left. I didn't really expect much for a £1 but to be honest I don't really think they are even worth £1! 




Whilst I thought they looked great and I loved the pattern on them, they were very flimsy and thin and fell off almost immediately. One fell off straight away, so I glued it back on, but then another 2 fell off within an hour and then they just kept falling off throughout the day. In the end I pulled the last three off because it looked so stupid. They might be okay for a night out if you use lots of glue but to be honest, I'd say don't waste your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment