Saturday 7 June 2014

Real Techniques Eye Brush Starter Set Review

Dont you just love shiny new makeup packaging delivered straight to your doorstep?

I brought these over the easter when they were £13.50 at Amazon. I'm not sure if they are still this cheap but check back regularly as the price tends to fluctuate online. I'd also check allbeauty.com as they are usually cheap on there.


From L-R Deluxe Crease Brush, Base Shadow Brush, Pixel Point Eyeliner Brush, Accent Brush, Brow brush.

From left to right I have been using the brushes for-concealer, eyeshadow, gel eyeliner, eyeshadow under my eyes and finally brows. I really like how dense these brushes are, particularly the deluxe crease brush and I really like how hard the brow brush is too and I know some people say that it is too big but I think it's a great size. People also say the same about the eyeliner brush however I again disagree, I believe you can get a very sharp point with it if your careful, as with any other eyeliner.



I added this image in for size referencing because when I was looking at them online and thinking that they looked huge and to be fair the deluxe crease brush is rather large, but I just use it for concealer so it's a great size. But anyway yea...size comparisons...

I know that you all love Real Techniques brushes already but I thought I'd review them for you guys anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment