Sunday 31 August 2014

BTS: What's In My Bag?


My second Back To School post. That must mean I'm almost back at school *cry*.

Here is my bag, it was a birthday present of my mom and dad for sixth form and is from Primark.  They are still selling it though my birthday was in March. I do not understand Primarks stock control sometimes.

 The boring essentials-notepad and folder. Since I'm going to be studying four subjects I have put 4 dividers into the folder and will put all my work into this (whether thats things I've wrote in class or sheets my teachers give me) and then empty it out every two weeks or so into folders for each subject.


I'm also going to be carrying this little plastic wallet with flashcards and post it notes in so that during my free periods I can get some revision done. I'll also be carrying my journal (to note down homework etc) which isn't in these photos because I won't get it till I go back to school.

 Then here's all the other stuff I'll be carrying- Lunch Box (featured in my mini BTS haul here), water bottle, VS body spray, Pencil case/miscellaneous (You'll see below)  and then girly products ;)

My pencil case is actually a makeup bag from Primark which has two compartments, one I use for stationary and one I'm going to use for my miscellaneous stuff which I used to keep in the pockets of my school blazer (I'm very sad that I will be without pockets). I have all the usual stationary- pens, pencils, ruler, rubber, sharpener, highlighters,calculator and more unusually a mini stapler.

And in the other section I'll carry a compact mirror, lip balm, lotion, hand sanitiser, oil sheets, chewing gum (Dont tell anyone or I'll have none left!), my keys, a bobble and some grips.

So there we go. I have two more days of freedom now *more crying*

No comments:

Post a Comment